Transforming your Teaching using Technology
Click here for application requirements
- Transform your personal teaching activities into effective and interactive virtual experiences
- Apply a deliberate approach to aligning learning, teaching, and technology
- Integrate technologies and digital strategies to facilitate assessment, collaboration, co-creation, and active learning
- Devise strategies to utilize data and learning analytics
- Foster an experiential, collaborative technology-enhanced learning environment
- Reflect upon applications and adaptations for your own teaching and learning environment
- Examine novel emerging technologies
Nurse Practitioners and Registered Nurses
For the purpose of recertification, the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Board and American Nurses Credentialing Center accept AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ issued by organizations accredited by the ACCME (Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education). We would also suggest that learners check with their state licensing board to ensure they accept reciprocity with AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ for re-licensure.
The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) states that AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ are acceptable for continuing medical education requirements for recertification. We would also suggest that learners check with their state licensing board to ensure they accept reciprocity with AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ for re-licensure.
The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada recognizes conferences and workshops held outside of Canada that are developed by a university, academy, hospital, specialty society or college as accredited group learning activities.
The American Medical Association (AMA) has an agreement of mutual recognition of continuing medical education (CME) credit with the European Union of Medical Specialties (UEMS). Additional information regarding this agreement may be found here: https://www.uems.eu/areas-of-expertise/cme-cpd/eaccme